Edge
Hello,

Welcome on the website of "Edge" also known as "edge-pk.com"
i hope you will enjoy your self on the site.
The Edge server was first owned by maarten, he sold it to us for a fair price, now you can enjoy the max of "EDGE".

Good Luck Playing, and please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Edge
Hello,

Welcome on the website of "Edge" also known as "edge-pk.com"
i hope you will enjoy your self on the site.
The Edge server was first owned by maarten, he sold it to us for a fair price, now you can enjoy the max of "EDGE".

Good Luck Playing, and please register
Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am back!!, update's about new item's

+5
Sooks
xrated pwnge
Ray15
Etro
dutchy
9 posters

Go down

i am back!!, update's about new item's Empty i am back!!, update's about new item's

Post  dutchy Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:23 pm

hello followers of edge,

Alot of you know that i used to be a admin, but i quited. But i talked with the owner and i asked if i could return back as a staff member,
but to give you guys some information:
-I will not become a mod/admin
-I will not anwser any questions unless i wan't to
-I have no duty to follow, such as helping new members or anwser questions(which i always do, but it is not a "must")

Now read on:

You might now think, "than for what is he returning", good question if i may say so.
As i have been working for this server since it first opend as "new-devide" i always wanted to help and always wanted to make the server beter than others.
But since i left, not that it has been screwed but there can be some big changes. I am realy happy that dutch god works with skill nd pvp so the whole process will go alot faster, That is only the "playable part" but to make it beter than others you will need other stuff, like i always did, costum's. And that is mostly the job i am going to do.

My job:

So my job is not to handel any more donations,questions,abuse,scamming, such matter's but i will be called as a "Resource manager"
Let me tell you what i am doing:
-The website, i am trying to set up a whole new website, not just a forum.
-Moderate the forum
-Event's
-Working out the owner's idea's
and the best for last
-New models

Models:

Models always have been and is still my Favorite thing to do. Some information what models you can expect:
You all might have heard about the new skill? With this skill came alot of new Weapons and armour. No server has got this weapon's but i do and i am happy to give them to dutch god, all 317 fitted(took me some time, not just steal it from runescape). Which are we going to get?:
-2h's
-bow's(freaking awsome one's!)
-shield's
-staff's
-dagger's
-and even the new armour!

When i am back at home i will post some screenshots for you,
I hope you all still accept me in the server, and i hope you won't think i am a friend of dutch god so i can easly get this, no! I have been working along this server and i worked hard for it,
I hope you will enjoy the V2 when it comes out and that you guys can't wait to see al those new item's!

greetings,
dutchy,dutchdevil
(maby some of you might know me some of you might not, but i am "dutchdevil" and i changed my name since we got the new name "edge")

update*
i am making al the dungering(screw the name let me call it DE) all those new item's of the DE fitting to a 317 model isn't hard but still something that has to been done
for as far i know we are the only server wich got those weapon's and i won't release them on any website.
My plan of this weapon's are:
weapon lvl's.
the weakest and smallest(like the bow) are lvl 1
then the bow become's bigger and stronger so lvl 2
even more powerfull and starting to look HARDCORE lvl 3
on and on, same with dagger's spear's, staff's and sword's

the last lvl will only be for the donator's

Last edited by dutchy on Sat May 01, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
dutchy
dutchy
3rd Age Member
3rd Age Member

Back to top Go down

i am back!!, update's about new item's Empty Re: i am back!!, update's about new item's

Post  Etro Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Nice one dutchyy! Wink

Cant wait till v2 and customs what you bring to us!
Etro
Etro
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

i am back!!, update's about new item's Empty Re: i am back!!, update's about new item's

Post  Ray15 Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 pm

nice dutchy!
I hope V2 is comming out very very fast and I cant wit to see the new armour and stuff!
See ya in edge Wink

Ray15
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchy Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:09 pm

to note you guys, those models will be added later after V2 becose it takes time to add them and you guys dont want to wait!
dutchy
dutchy
3rd Age Member
3rd Age Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xrated pwnge Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 pm

hahha wooo welcome back dutchy Wink.

btw still want my rs acc?

xrated pwnge
Super-Noob
Super-Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sooks Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Sounds good.. and If you need any help with models or ideas or whatever I can be of assistance.
Sooks
Sooks

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchy Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Sooks wrote:Sounds good.. and If you need any help with models or ideas or whatever I can be of assistance.
i will, send me your msn trought pm
dutchy
dutchy
3rd Age Member
3rd Age Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moppy Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Yessss!!!!
woohooo waited for this post to come@!!!!#@#$%# Razz
Moppy
Moppy
God Member
God Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 am

dutchy wrote:hello followers of edge,

Alot of you know that i used to be a admin, but i quited. But i talked with the owner and i asked if i could return back as a staff member,
but to give you guys some information:
-I will not become a mod/admin
-I will not anwser any questions unless i wan't to
-I have no duty to follow, such as helping new members or anwser questions(which i always do, but it is not a "must")

Now read on:

You might now think, "than for what is he returning", good question if i may say so.
As i have been working for this server since it first opend as "new-devide" i always wanted to help and always wanted to make the server beter than others.
But since i left, not that it has been screwed but there can be some big changes. I am realy happy that dutch god works with skill nd pvp so the whole process will go alot faster, That is only the "playable part" but to make it beter than others you will need other stuff, like i always did, costum's. And that is mostly the job i am going to do.

My job:

So my job is not to handel any more donations,questions,abuse,scamming, such matter's but i will be called as a "Resource manager"
Let me tell you what i am doing:
-The website, i am trying to set up a whole new website, not just a forum.
-Moderate the forum
-Event's
-Working out the owner's idea's
and the best for last
-New models

Models:

Models always have been and is still my Favorite thing to do. Some information what models you can expect:
You all might have heard about the new skill? With this skill came alot of new Weapons and armour. No server has got this weapon's but i do and i am happy to give them to dutch god, all 317 fitted(took me some time, not just steal it from runescape). Which are we going to get?:
-2h's
-bow's(freaking awsome one's!)
-shield's
-staff's
-dagger's
-and even the new armour!

When i am back at home i will post some screenshots for you,
I hope you all still accept me in the server, and i hope you won't think i am a friend of dutch god so i can easly get this, no! I have been working along this server and i worked hard for it,
I hope you will enjoy the V2 when it comes out and that you guys can't wait to see al those new item's!

greetings,
dutchy,dutchdevil
(maby some of you might know me some of you might not, but i am "dutchdevil" and i changed my name since we got the new name "edge")

I would love to design items for you to model . If it's ok with you and dutch god :]

Minx

Back to top Go down

Post  cold play Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:05 am

kinda unesassary to quote it but awesome that you might be comming back dutchy i like your plans for the future Smile
cold play
cold play
Dragon Member
Dragon Member

http://www.edge-pk.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moppy Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 am

Btw , have you started modeling for the new server
Moppy
Moppy
God Member
God Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchy Sat May 01, 2010 9:03 pm

i am making al the dungering(screw the name let me call it DE) all those new item's of the DE fitting to a 317 model isn't hard but still something that has to been done
for as far i know we are the only server wich got those weapon's so for and i won't release them on any website.
My plan of this weapon's are:
weapon lvl's.
the weakest and smallest(like the bow) are lvl 1
then the bow become's bigger and stronger so lvl 2
even more powerfull and starting to look HARDCORE lvl 3
on and on, same with dagger's spear's, staff's and sword's

the last lvl will only be for the donator's

greetz,
dutchy
dutchy
dutchy
3rd Age Member
3rd Age Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchy Sat May 01, 2010 11:42 pm

updated
dutchy
dutchy
3rd Age Member
3rd Age Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moppy Sun May 02, 2010 6:16 am

wow sounds so good! cant waittt!!!
Moppy
Moppy
God Member
God Member

Back to top Go down

Post  mysteryman Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm

We have all the time, but faster is better '-'
mysteryman
mysteryman
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchy Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 pm

just a note: sinds i just bought a laptop i do not have al the file's on my laptop so it will be slowed down for a small amout of time thankyou
dutchy
dutchy
3rd Age Member
3rd Age Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Moppy Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Smile ok Dutchy Very Happy
Moppy
Moppy
God Member
God Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down